Here is the place to talk about em'. If this gets out of control, it will be moved to the Old Timers board.
Here is the place to talk about em'. If this gets out of control, it will be moved to the Old Timers board.
Ruger p89 (9mm) - Love this gun. It's compact, and shoots pretty accurate. Solid black is a nice addition to it as well.
Taurus PT1911 - for a cheap, straight shooting gun.. This is a good one. It's not bad for a .45, but I would go Springfield in a heartbeat.
"Ah, here we go. The AK47. When you absolutely positively have to kill every [censored] in a room... accept no substitute"
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
So this "Gun Review" post is going to be stickied right above the "Prayer Request" post...something ain't right about that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So this "Gun Review" post is going to be stickied right above the "Prayer Request" post...something ain't right about that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
haha, I just noticed that.. Ironic, don't you think? haha
We should have [censored] shotguns
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Isn't the AK the most, widely owned gun in the world?
I've got the Ruger P90 45 and very pleased with it . Not super accurate at long ranges due to the less aerodynamic bullet but has good accuracy within 25 ft and lots of stopping power .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Have you shot the other Ruger 45? the P345?
I'm debating on which to get? the P90 or P345
No I haven't
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Bookmarks